Moonology (the book) Working with the Magic of Lunar Cycles
Did you know the cycles of the moon have a huge effect on our health, our mood, our relationships, and our work? By understanding these phases, we can work with them to improve and empower every aspect of our lives. In Moonology, world-renowned astrologist Yasmin Boland unveils:
- Why connecting with the moon can change your life for the better
- Powerful rituals and ceremonies for each moon phase
- How the moon connects us to nature and the cosmos
- How to work out where the moon is in each cycle
- International New Moon and Full Moon dates for the next 10 years
You will also learn affirmations, visualizations, and chants to use during each phase of the moon, and will discover the role of Angels, Goddesses, and Ascended Masters during the New and Full Moons. This is a book for all those wishing to deepen their connection with nature and take their spiritual practice to a new level.
About the Author
Yasmin Boland is a popular astrology writer, read by millions of people each week. She writes for Red, Closer and Good Health, and is the author of several books, including Angel Astrology 101 with Doreen Virtue.
"Yasmin Boland is probably the greatest living astrological authority on the Moon. Buy this book... Yasmin knows her stuff."
- Jonathan Cainer