A lucky dragon spell jar to bring prosperity.
Dragons are considered omens of luck and good fortune. Many civilizations believe them to be harbingers of wealth and abundance. The little dragon I have drawn is a Celtic dragon, looking after you wealth and wishes.
Available on a rune board, pendulum board, keyrings and just arrived stickers!
For this lucky Dragon Spell Jar I used:
- 1 recycled glass jar with lid
- 1 Dragon Sticker
- A Gold or Copper Sharpie pen, and pen or pencil for writing.
- Incense stick, sage or palo santo (your choice to cleanse your jar and space)
- Free printable notes (available for all Spellbound Society newsletter members to download for free)
- String, ribbon or thread
- Three gold coins (most sacred number to the Celts is the number 3, and all multiples of three) Allowing your wealth to multiply.
- Crystals - Green and Gold work well - You could use Green Calcite, Citrine, Aventurine, Pyrite, Green jade, Tigers eye.
- Candle (or candles) Green, yellow or Orange.
- Candle holder and matches.
- Charm - I used a Celtic knot tree of life.
- Herbs - I like to work with what I have I choice 3 herbs. You could use Basil, Thyme, Vervain, Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg or Ginger.
Before you start your spell you may like to cast a magical cycle.
Cleanse your space and jar with sage, incense or palo santo.
Decorate your jar lid I used a copper sharpie around the edge and my lucky dragon vinyl sticker.
Add your herbs and crystals. For my herbs I used 3 pinches of Thyme and Vervain and 3 cloves. 9 crystals sticking with the number 3 and multiples of 3.
Write your notes (FREE for spellbound Society newsletter members) You can add as many notes as you like and continue to add more in the future to keep the energy of the spell moving. I think its important to balance wishes with gratitude so I add one of each at a time.
Now your lucky dragon spell jar is complete. If you cast a magical circle close your cycle and place your jar on your altar.
Sign up to download FREE magical printables...